1. What is the batch size for a class?
Ans. Our batch size for each class varies between 20-30 students.
2. How is it better to study in a batch than studying individually?
Ans. It is better to study in a batch than studying individually as it helps a student in learning
the course content in a deeper and, more concrete way. Studying in a batch encourages
active participation from all the students, instil a sense of discipline and commitment from
everyone. It not only helps students accelerate there learning as they talk through the
subject, but also motivates them to do better in class, test, or assignments.
3. Will you provide extra class a day before the unit / monthly exam to be held in school?
Ans. Our faculty usually teach at our centre for fixed working hours. So, if they are available in the
centre before the exam they would certainly conduct extra class for additional assistance
for the students.
4. Do you provide one on one doubt clearing sessions?
Ans. Yes, our faculties provide additional one-on-one doubt clearing sessions usually on week-
5. Does TSRCC's study material sufficiently cover NCERT and other reference texts in my syllabus?
Ans. Our books usually cover all the topics of a subject. These books have questions
ranging from basic to advanced level to provide the students with all the possible questions.
6. Will you provide backlog for the classes missed by my ward because he/she is joining late?
Ans. Yes, all the students taking admission in the month of July get backlog classes. These backlog classes are usually conducted on weekends.
7. If we go for a 1-week break in vacations or If the child is unable to attend classes due to medical reasons, will you provide back-up classes?
Ans. Yes, we do have provision to help students in such cases through backlog or recorded
classes. You can reach out to our team for more details over the same.
8. Can I pay fees online? What are the modes of fee payment?
Ans. Yes, at present we do have an option on paying the fee via NEFT. In addition to that Parents or students can also pay their fees in different payment modes like – Cash, Challan, Cheque or DD.
9. Can I pay monthly fee, if so, in how many instalments?
Ans. For the convenience of our students we usually offer them to pay their fees in three parts
i.e. 40% down payment amount and remaining amount to be paid in two monthly instalments for the following months.
10. Do you offer discounts to students? Is it merit based or need based or are there any further criteria?
Ans. Yes, we offer different discount options to our students. They might avail discounts either on merit-based or need-based. A student might avail merit-based discount on basis of his/her
academic performance for previous class, need-based discount might be solely based on assets or income of the prospective student and his/her family.
11. What is the eligibility criteria for joining of IIT/JEE courses?
Ans. The student must have passed class 10th to take admission into our IIT/JEE synchro program.
12. What is the criteria for admissions in various programmes being offered by TSRCC for Medical?
Ans. The student must have passed class 10th to take admission into our Integrated Programme-
for medical competitive exams preparation
13. What are the requirements to attend online classes and which platform do you use?
Ans. To attend these online classes all you need is a computer or tablet with an internet connect-
ion. We usually use Zoom web conferencing software which requires one-time download
so, the students can interact with the faculty, with an interactive whiteboard to make notes
and share tests.
13. How to attend a free demo class?
Ans. You can reach out to our team at the centre and they can align you for a one-on-one demo
session with the subject faculty.
14. Do you provide Test Series or Revision Classes?
Ans. Yes, we provide topic-wise test series as well as revision classes to our students to help them
go through the concepts being taught in the class.
15. Do you provide counselling for supporting students in career planning or for personal problems?
Ans. Owing to intense competition and peer pressure students often face dilemma in making right
career choices for themselves. This often leads to a lot of confusion and doubts, and this is
where our career counselling or planning support helps them. Students are not only advice
on how they can choose right career path for themselves but also to support them grow on
individual and professional level as well.
16. What are the key differentiators at TSRCC?
Ans. At TSRCC we help students understand intricate concepts in the best possible manner using following differentiators:
• Innovative Teaching Methodology
• Unmatched Intellectual Pool of Educators
• Dedicated Counsellors for students and parents
• Special & personalised focus on students
• Comprehensive Course Material
• Individualised testing platform
• Combined Program for engineering / medical entrance and Class XI/XII
17. How do you ensure that my classes go as per my school schedule and syllabus?
Ans. We make separate batches in subjects where multiple books/sections are followed in different schools. A child can attend both batches. Some extra classes, extra worksheets, and extra online tests (Need Based) are also arranged. Now a days we are also providing recorded lectures to fill up the gaps.